• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 houses for rent in Pensacola

T2T-Bone

pilot
I have 2 1900 sq/ft 3 bedroom/2 bath houses for rent that is 5 minutes from the back gate of NASP. #1: Large yard with deck. Only house on 1/2 acre. No neighbors, very quite. 1 year lease would be great for API/NFO students. Asking 1400/month and will allow changes in tenants. Smoke free. #2: Located in the Estates of Emerald Shores. Several other students living on this street. House is smoke/pet free. Owner is active duty TRACOM IP. (850) 261-5595 or t2tbone@cox.net if interested.

codtanker

United Airlines
pilot
What, T-bone they finally finding a place to you put you after all these years in the Might Buckeye. I figured when we retired them out of Meridian you time might be coming to and end:)

Scratcher/Shredder

T2T-Bone

pilot
Retire...who me?

Hey Scratcher,

No way. Still flying the mighty Buckeye here at 86. T-2 is going to be around until 08 or so and I can't stop until 09 so I will put them to bed and start up the T-45C program. Don't think I could ask for a better deal than doing my last 3 at the wing. Good to hear from you.

p1brule

Frenchy
pilot
I am a SNA comin down to Pensacola in early July. I was wondering if you have any pictures or further information on the homes you have listed. Thanks!

GardnerGunz

I'm a SNA on my way across the country from CA. Report 23 JUN and need a place ASAP. My buddy from ROTC is already there, also SNA, and his friend from high school (SNFO) will be there in a month. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!