• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 days to decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

leegator

Whats up peoples? Well, first Happy holidays to everyone. Secondly, I have a question for you. I am turning my app. on Monday for supply(12/13/04) with these low stats........

OAR : 45 ( yes ****ty )
Major: Political Science/ minor Business
College: University of Florida
GPA: 2.86 ( yes ****ty again )
-Played high school baseball and football
-Played college Baseball
-Good motivational easy
-involved in the community and PAD phi alpha delta (pre law fraternity)
letters of reference from my college baseball coach, 2 professors, employer, and 2 Navy commanders, army ranger, C.P.A., Vice president of first federal banking and best friend.

My question is do you guys think I should apply and see what happens and if not selected, retake ASTB in February (I have to retake in Feb. due to the time length in-between retaking) and reapply or just be patient and retake test in Feb because there is no chance of getting in? I mean if I reapply, do I have to get more LOR and write a new motivational statement and basically get a whole new app. or do they keep the old one and just change the ASTB score? I got two days to decide before I let go of my part and leave my future in the boards hands. What do ya think? :eek:

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
You and I already discussed this one. Hard choice that only you will have to make. In my opinion, you have a decent package. But, on the contrary, 05 is going to be extremely competitive due to the fact that they probably already have it pretty full, if not packed. I am by no means an expert on the matter, but IMO, you are going to need an edge to get it. Nothing wrong with reapplying, (hell, chances are you would hear back by FEB anyway, but it is a lot of work according to my recruiter. (resubmitting all of your LORs, him sending out your Job reference sheets again, retaking the pft etc etc.)

If it were me, I would study the living hell out of the ASTB between now and FEB, retake it in FEB, blow it out of the water, and have my package submitted that day. But that's just my opinion. Maybe the others on this board have some different light they can shed on you. In any case, GOOD LUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.