• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

19 Nov 2017 OCS Class

SharkBait93

SharkBait
Has anyone got their FINSEL for this class yet? I was also told - not as officially, though - that this is likely my class date but I'm still waiting for the letter to arrive and confirm it.

GuamLife1

Was told that I "may" be penciled in for this class. I guess thats good news. Hopefully something more tangible comes soon moving from Guam last minute is going to suck.

MatthewG08

There's only 20 in a class right? I can see the whole list of people in cetars system if anyone thinks they are on the list just ask I can confirm what I see here. I'd rather not publish it completely though.

moveslikemorgan

Standing By
There's only 20 in a class right? I can see the whole list of people in cetars system if anyone thinks they are on the list just ask I can confirm what I see here. I'd rather not publish it completely though.

I mean, if you want to tell me if my name is on that list I won't be mad lol. What is CETARS?

And I think there are a lot more than 20 per class. Classes are divided into two companies, and I saw on the survivor's guide that there were 44 in each company for one class specifically. I think it varies

MatthewG08

I mean, if you want to tell me if my name is on that list I won't be mad lol. What is CETARS?

And I think there are a lot more than 20 per class. Classes are divided into two companies, and I saw on the survivor's guide that there were 44 in each company for one class specifically. I think it varies
I'd rather not publish everyone's DOD ID without their permission but if you just pm me or whatever you what I can check for you

Hayley D.

I sure hope there's a lot more than 20 in this class.