• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 OCT 2020 OCS CLASS

Infinitedouble

Hey there, hopw everyone is doing ok. This is a thread for the 18th Oct OCS class. Please feel free to post your ideas and suggestions if you are going to be in this class. Let's network and get prepared together.

Infinitedouble

Since we have some time, in addition to working out, staying in shape and studying appendix b, it is a good time to get the ribbons in order for those that are active or prior service. I just looked up my awards, printed out the page and ordered my ribbons to make sure it matches besides I don't anticipate any extra ribbons till Oct. My order just came in. One less thing to worry about.25529

BubbleRed

Since we have some time, in addition to working out, staying in shape and studying appendix b, it is a good time to get the ribbons in order for those that are active or prior service. I just looked up my awards, printed out the page and ordered my ribbons to make sure it matches besides I don't anticipate any extra ribbons till Oct. My order just came in. One less thing to worry about.View attachment 25529
I'm prior service and have a MUC, but it's not in my DD-214. Do you know how to get proof of unit citations? Was your Battle E reflected in your awards or are unit citations something different altogether?

Also, that rack looks great. Wish I had a Battle E.

Infinitedouble

I'm prior service and have a MUC, but it's not in my DD-214. Do you know how to get proof of unit citations? Was your Battle E reflected in your awards or are unit citations something different altogether?

Thabks, I got mine from Nsips and yes my battle E was reflected on there.

Infinitedouble

Also I dont know if unit citations will be reflected on there.

CWO_change

You can check awards.navy.mil for the unit citation information, though the site isn't updated as regularly as it should be. As for getting it into your record, I'm not sure how that would work without the actual citation, which is not on that website.

Infinitedouble

For those of you that have recently joined the Class, congratulations on your selection. You are encouraged to join the facebook group as well as the LineApp chat. We will be interacting via video a few times before we meet at Newport. The Facebook link is on this page in an earlier post while the link for the LineApp is on the Facebook page. Welcome aboard.

Timster96

Hey everyone! I have read that if you are normally in OCS during Christmas you are allowed to have leave. Does anyone on here know if that will still be the case for us? I doubt it because of Covid, but maybe!