• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Oct 2003 for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Hey all...

For all those who will be staying in the Holiday Inn Express on Pcola Beach, we have put a "sign" at the front desk with our names and room #'s, so you all know where we all are at. If interested, put your name and room # on the sheet so we can meet up or something. See you all when you get to these sandy beaches (haha)

D

slabman

SNA Primary (Whiting)
I will be at the Comfort Inn which is right down the road. Dhafeman will be in about 11pm and staying there, too. I will be in Pcola about noon tomorrow so maybe we can hook up before McGuire's. Maybe we can watch some football. My cell is 904-534-2701

Jared

txpike

Just got into p-cola; at the seville quarter watching some football. slabman we are staying at comfort inn, also. My cell is 281-923-6562.
Travis

amyg

I'll be checking in at the Holiday Inn Express this afternoon sometime. See you guys tonight at McGuire's.

Status
Not open for further replies.