• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 May 2002 OCS Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Burke

Pap- Are you going for SNA or SNFO? They told me when I would go as soon as they told me that I got the job.

pdt- Cool deal...I'm hoping to have the use of my car at that point but I don't know if it will happen by that time or not.

Mahler

I graduate 27 April and one of my classmates (who's graduating with me) already has a 18 May OCS date. I, for one, have a ton of stuff to to take care of after graduation in addition to driving my self out there from Arizona, so I'm hoping for a bit of a time cushion. Either way, I'll definitally be there this summer.

James

Paul Burke

I wouldn't mind some cushion time either. I graduate on May 10 and I have all the furnishings of a 3 bedroom house and a one bedroom apartment scattered in 3 different places to get moved. Pensacola is only about 9-10 hours drive from Northern Tennessee. I just don't want to drive it in a U-haul.

Mahler

I just got my OCS date today, and suffice to say, I'm not too happy about it. They scheduled me for 4 May, and I don't even graduate until 27 April. This gives me 6 days to graduate, get my family back home (who are comming to see me graduate), move all of my stuff, take care of any lingering paperwork (like ordering transcripts) and drive 2000 miles from Arizona. I thought I'd be relieved to finally have a date, but this definitally blows - for lack of better words. My recruiter is trying to get me into a later class, possibly 18 May. I'll just have to wait and see and start planning for the worst.

James

Edited by - mahler on 01/19/2002 04:00:28

Status
Not open for further replies.