• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16 Aug 2020 OCS Class

Pool Boy

Same. As of right now, but still willing to leave earlier if spots become available. What’s designation were you accepted as ?

Acsantosus

To all the lost boys...and lost girls who find their way to this post looking for information on being added to this class date. First off WELCOME! Second, embrace the suck and roll with the bunches. I highly recommend joining the FB group and the GroupMe... the link is in the FB post. (get the app sooner than later because you will have to have it during ROM). Looking forward to y’all joining the group and rocking it in class 02-21!!!

I'm gonna hop on the group chat later today. Has anyone in this class received their FINSEL yet? My recruiter told me I'd be in the class after being pushed back from the May class; however, he is now not seeming super confident.

Jmanstar

Has any civilians received their FINSEL as of lately still waiting on mine hopefully not to get pushed back again