• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 August 2021 OCS Class

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I'm a month out (they rolled me to the next class) I think we would all appreciate a data dump of what you can tell us lol

People aren’t trying to be dismissive when they say “work out, study Bravo.” That’s all that’s worth your time to prepare. Nothing you can do will prepare you for the parts that are actually difficult and the rest is idiot-proof.

Avogadros Number

Hello all! I'll be in this class as well. Well, hopefully. Does everyone here have hard copy orders already? Myself and 1 other person working with my recruiting office with this class date DO NOT have orders still. Both of us are CEC collegates coming directly form active duty into the program. Both of our class dates are confirmed in the system (PRIDE) though.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Yeah, that's definitely in the works. I've got notes from journaling through my experience at OCS, it's just a matter of transcribing that into objective material/gouge that's easily digestible and understandable since most here on AW don't have any context or prior service experience to relate to.
Damn they are going to have to rework the program once Ghost SWO spills the good gouge.... LOL

Notatomcruisefan

Just got added to the class date yesterday. Looking forward for to meeting you all. Hey does anybody in this class need glasses?