• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 1420/1 Application Questions

gtwhitegold

Thanks for the assistance in advance.

I didn't see it addressed elsewhere in the forum, but I have 3 questions regarding my OCS application.

1. Should I specifically address why I have WF grades in my previous graduate program and do I address that in Personal Statements Block 3?
2. One recent OCS graduate told me that everything not required should have an N/A in it. Is that literal?
3. Should I include pages 11-13 in my application if they aren't used?

Once again, I appreciate any assistance.

SharkBait

1 - I would not address it unless you feel it has significant impact on your package. I would try to put that space to better use.
2. I did not put N/A in the spaces but was still selected, if the 1420/1 does not state to put N/A I would not. I would talk to your recruiter or COC since they will be helping submit the package.
3. Yes.

gtwhitegold

SharkBait,

Thank you. I got the information about including N/As from a new Ensign that used to work for me. I am going to have my DH and my mentor look at my application.