• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 Sep OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thien

Just wondering if there was anybody starting OCS on 14 SEP. I live in N P-cola and was hoping to find someone on or near that starting date to PT with.

Thien

Dude. My wife and I have only lived here for 3 months, native I'm not sure of. But I hear that being able to get "off" the base is the best thing going for me! We moved down early to get aquainted with the area so my wife wouldn't have to do it all alone...sweet isn't it?

grmaster1

quote:
Just wondering if there was anybody starting OCS on 14 SEP. I live in N P-cola and was hoping to find someone on or near that starting date to PT with.

I'm new here, class up on 13OCT02... I'm sure they'll help you to PT in OCS--don't worry about it.

grmaster1

quote:
Unfortunately, I think that help comes in the form of a DI's boot in your ass

Gotta lighten up all the new recruits, you know
All these worries are for nothing... I wanna hear from someone who's gone through OCS otherwise, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.