• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 June 2021 Class Date

aberry99

Wanted to get in contact with people that start OCS June 13th but check into quarantine on the May 31st. Haven't seen anyone post about it yet.

Aj123

That’s the date my recruiter gave me and several other people who are in the NUPOC program
I don’t know much about NUPOC but from searching google it looks like some NUPOC designators go to ODS. You should ask your recruiter. On the schedule, that date is for ODS

Prin

None
Hello all, I have an OCS date for the May 24th class with a report date of May 10th. Due to my final transcripts not being in until later in the month I can’t make this class. Would someone in this class want to switch class dates with me?

Prin

None
Hello all, I have an OCS date for the May 24th class with a report date of May 10th. Due to my final transcripts not being in until later in the month I can’t make this class. Would someone in this class want to switch class dates with me?
sorry may 30th with a may 16th report date