• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 February 2022 OCS class

Chernandez7347

How did everyone get to the base from providence Airport? Was told there was a shuttle but no shuttle.
I booked a taxi from Newport Rides.com

I called the Navy Lodge and asked which ones have access to on base. I didn't get a phone reply but I schedule the ride anyways since it was only $30.

Super cheap and I'm actually staying at the Hampton because I arrive late today. I check into Newport tomorrow.

Atlasaur

Hello folks, I'm heading to OCS in June. I was wondering if any of you could tell me how the first medical physical went? I've heard rumors that the MHS Genesis medical record system is in full swing.

Just curious if they pulled civilian medical records for you during the first week? Did this cause any issues?

Solo43

Hello folks, I'm heading to OCS in June. I was wondering if any of you could tell me how the first medical physical went? I've heard rumors that the MHS Genesis medical record system is in full swing.

Just curious if they pulled civilian medical records for you during the first week? Did this cause any issues?
How did you find out that you're going to OCS in June? Is there a list where you can check that?

Atlasaur

How did you find out that you're going to OCS in June? Is there a list where you can check that?
I was ProRec-Y for the Feb SWO board. OCS date was provided to me by my recruiter since I'm waiting for the May SNFO board as well. Initially, I was going to the April OCS but it was extended because I'm awaiting another board. My recruiter sent me an image of the board results list and there was a date next to my name.