• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 March 2017 OCS

Phong

Greeting Everyone!

I created this thread for candidates going to OCS on March 12, 2017. It's would be nice to introduce a little about yourself.

For example
My name is Phong. Selected for Supply Corps. Active duty 8 yrs etc..

wrightjm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Justin. Thanks, Phong, for setting this up. I think this will be a good place for us to all meet each other, strategize, ask questions, and share experiences prior to heading out to OCS. I was selected for Supply Corps and I've been active duty for about 11 and a half years. Currently, I'm stationed in Souda Bay, Greece, but I have also been stationed in San Diego (USS Germantown and USS Higgins), and Port Hueneme, CA (Naval Construction Group ONE). Looking forward to working with all of you in the near future!

CK#4

Hey everyone. Glad to see you all started this page. I was just literally about to do it if it wasn't. Anyway, I was originally scheduled for 08 JAN but switched classes because I switched designators. I am now going to 12 MAR 2017 class. I am going in as a Public Affairs Officer (PAO). I am a civilian from the SD area.

I am about to make a Facebook page for this group!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello Everyone!

My name is Justin. Thanks, Phong, for setting this up. I think this will be a good place for us to all meet each other, strategize, ask questions, and share experiences prior to heading out to OCS. I was selected for Supply Corps and I've been active duty for about 11 and a half years. Currently, I'm stationed in Souda Bay, Greece, but I have also been stationed in San Diego (USS Germantown and USS Higgins), and Port Hueneme, CA (Naval Construction Group ONE). Looking forward to working with all of you in the near future!

How quick was the turnaround between your PROREC and FINAL SELECT? And when did you get you final select?

Keep getting asked questions from AD that I don't really know as a recruiter.

wrightjm

I haven't received any information from BUPERS or any of the official sources. I received the letter of selection from a contact of mine, and I was able to get this class date by calling the Officer Detailer at 901-874-9335. He looked my name up, saw that I was selected, and penciled me in for the March 12th class. Unfortunately, BOL still isn't showing the results, and I haven't received orders yet. I'm not sure what's taking so long, maybe the holiday standdown.

tar12272018

I spoke to the detailer today, and she said I should have hard copy orders by COB Tuesday. I'm excited to have finally received confirmation about my class date. My name is Tiffany, and I have been in the Navy for 9 years. I am currently an HM1, but I was selected for Supply from the November board. Is there already a Facebook group for this class? I didn't see a link and could not find it by search.

CK#4

I spoke to the detailer today, and she said I should have hard copy orders by COB Tuesday. I'm excited to have finally received confirmation about my class date. My name is Tiffany, and I have been in the Navy for 9 years. I am currently an HM1, but I was selected for Supply from the November board. Is there already a Facebook group for this class? I didn't see a link and could not find it by search.

Congratulations!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/603030949889582/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Jada7

Hello all. I was given a verbal confirmation that I would be attending this class date. I should have the ink on paper confirmation in the next couple business days. My name is Jason and was prior service a lifetime ago. Been a civilian for the past 16 years. :)

Hey everyone, my name is Nate and I also just received verbal that I will be joining this class! I'm 25, 2 years experience as a civil engineer working for heavy Civil contractor and spent 1.5 years working on a project at Naval Air Station Whiting Field. Going in for CEC, graduated in 2014 with a degree in civil engineering from the University of Alabama. Looking forward to meeting each of y'all!

Sterling

How's it going everybody? I received a verbal confirmation I'm going to be heading to RI for the 3/12 class. Selected as an sna. I am a civilian. Does anyone know where to find the current COC or do I have to find all these out by searching them individually?

Los_23

Checking in!! Im Carlos (AT1 type). I just requested to join the group. Selected for pilot. Super excited to meet everyone