• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

100 New Pics from USS Lincoln/North Island Aviation Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
:boring_12 What, no pics of the greatest POS aircraft that never spends time on the boat? Yes, the mighty COD. Cruised with the Lincoln and CVW-2 on their last deployment and flew a few hits to the boat when you were out there.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Or at least a deck shot of my death-dealing grass-cutting sh*tcan...

bunk22 said:
:boring_12 What, no pics of the greatest POS aircraft that never spends time on the boat? Yes, the mighty COD. Cruised with the Lincoln and CVW-2 on their last deployment and flew a few hits to the boat when you were out there.

Well then, that may be you that I caught on tape boltering and then coming around again for a 3-wire!! :D Did you check out my video? There's a great shot of one of you guys on that last, 3-wire landing. One of my better shots in there if I do say so myself. Check it out!

jai5w4 :icon_smil

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
jai5w4 said:
Well then, that may be you that I caught on tape boltering and then coming around again for a 3-wire!! :D Did you check out my video? There's a great shot of one of you guys on that last, 3-wire landing. One of my better shots in there if I do say so myself. Check it out!

Wasn't me, no bolter's on the Lincoln. Once I'm in close to at the ramp, I spot the deck, close my eyes, suck and chuck :D

illinijoe05 said:
Wait, i thought you got "screwed" and had a cruise wih the E-6 guys in OK. What happened?

Got a call 2 days b/f I left for OK and was told all billets there were cancelled. Instead they would have to send me to Coronado. Things just fell into place after that. ;)

Cyclic

Behold the Big Iron
bunk22 said:
:boring_12 What, no pics of the greatest POS aircraft that never spends time on the boat? Yes, the mighty COD.

They were probably parked at the international airport and the crews staying at the Hilton, with a couple of full size rental SUV's of course!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.