• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10/22s?

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
I bet there aren't many folks onboard who don't have a 10/22. What's yours?
ruger_1022rb.jpg

100_6481.jpg

100_6485.jpg

026.jpg

M122-1.jpg

100_6865.jpg

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I have six of them, all in various stages of composition.

22.jpg

Only one is a .22mag.

22mag.jpg

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Afraid mine is bone stock with a 4X on top. It's the first firearm I ever bought. I can't begin to imagine how many rounds have been down it. Purchased in 1980 from a KMart for $89. They've gotten a bit pricer.:icon_mi_1

GroundPounder

Afraid mine is bone stock with a 4X on top. It's the first firearm I ever bought. I can't begin to imagine how many rounds have been down it. Purchased in 1980 from a KMart for $89. They've gotten a bit pricer.:icon_mi_1

IF you could still find a KMart, you wouldn't find a gun in the place.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
I wish the M1 Carbine stocks were a little closer to the real thing. If it were, my 10/22 would be wearing one.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Mine - Riuger 10/22 Target Tactical.

Heavy bull barrel but great shooter. Great trigger and mag release set up. Real Harris bipod.

RU1022VLEH.JPG

Gus Gorilla

CIMG1150.JPG
Fitted with a larger bull barrel now. Never took a fully finished picture. Didn't realize it until now. Sanded down a factory stock, cut the end, restained, then hand applied 12 coats of Tung Oil sanding and steel wool between coats. Polished bolt, composite buffer, trigger kit, floated the barrel and slapped on the Nikkon scope. Fun little shooter. Doesn't get much bench time but it gets squirrel time.