• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1 week until Jrs!!!! The countdown has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steventheman

Why do fat people keep eating?
What's going on everyone. The countdown has officially begun, and I just got back from Wal Mart buying some essentials to help out with OCS. They were out of athletic tape though. I'm a little anxious/scared. It's been a long process getting accepted into the Marines and the journey starts in about a week.

Reply back and say hello to all that will be attending, how you're feeling, and if you're preparted for the following weeks.

VAmookie

Ill be checking in to Juniors July 11th. I've been looking forward to it for a while. But im nervous about the PT. During school i trained alot but since the summer started over a month ago, i've been so busy with work that i havent worked out as much. Im going to get my a$$ handed to me when i get their i think

ChrisAg05

I'll be with you CORPSviation. I couldnt run due to injury from April until 3 weeks ago, so my run time was severly hurt.

USMCBebop

SergeantLieutenant
You guys will be fine. Just down that water constantly (it'll get old, but you'll profit from it). It's DAMN hot here in VA during the summer. You don't need to be the subject of stories of how you dropped out of a run because you didn't down enough water (someone told me of how he saw some woman OC just passed out on one of the trails in OCS. The sergeant instructors just yelled, "Keep running and stop eyeballing!).

Matt S

None
I'll be there. Excited, nervous, anxious, worried all that and more. It should be a good experience and I really can't wait to get started. The anticipation is killing me.

doubledown

I'm going too. I'm ready now, the waiting sucks. Totally screwed physically. I know i'm fit, but still going to get my ass kicked. See you guys there.

kfoushee

Kristen Foushee
A different kind of countdown...

Just a few days and my marine comes home from OCS! I'm counting down for July 9th. Glad to see you are excited about going! :)

SLU_fly_girl

USMC PLC Srs 2004
tabasco said:
I'll be there. Excited, nervous, anxious, worried all that and more. It should be a good experience and I really can't wait to get started. The anticipation is killing me.

I don't know what's worse... going in completely blind to what you are about to experience (yes, you can imagine, but actually experiencing it is MUCH different) or returning, knowing fully well what you are getting yourself into. :icon_smil

This time last year, I was DONE with Jrs..... I'm just as excited, if not more, to return for Srs. Will it be a good @$$-whooping?? YOU BETCHA!!! But when all is said and done, it will definitely be worth it! :) Just remember that during the hard times. GOOD LUCK Jrs.... I'm sure we'll cross on the Chow Bridge! OORAH!!!

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Going back to Srs has to be one of the toughest things to do. Getting on a plane knowing full well what to expect upon arrival in Quantico. That will be hard for sure. At least going to Jrs you think "Hey this could be bad or good." Going to Srs you say "This is going to suck A$$ or be a 6 week long kick in the junk"

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
For those of you who are shipping tomorrow and worrying. If you want to be there and don't get NPQ'd you'll stay and graduate. There were some absolutley heinous PT scores and candidates who were allowed to stay...I'm talking about failing the initial PFT. They just told the Colonel they wanted to be there and were motivated. Also, everyone who completed juniors in my platoon was recommended to return for seniors. Keep your head up and DON'T QUIT. You'll make it through and have fun doing it...well, relatively.

Oh, and kfoushee, tell your man I said hi. We racked two down from eachother, good luck with the wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.