• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

05 July 2020 OCS Class

Beardog768

Hello all, I am making this group message for the July 5th class for Navy OCS. I was originally slated for June 14 but got moved. Anyone know if we are still shipping on the 5th? I have gotten mixed answers from my recruiter and am very confused.

Catman5211

Hello all, I am making this group message for the July 5th class for Navy OCS. I was originally slated for June 14 but got moved. Anyone know if we are still shipping on the 5th? I have gotten mixed answers from my recruiter and am very confused.
You should prepare to report 14 days prior to your class convene date.

Catman5211

I was told the start dates already factor in the 14 day ROM.

I just got my official date yesterday for July 5th.
I would confirm that information. I have been talking to a lot of people from each class from April until now and they all have reported 14 days prior to the class date

TKDiggles

I would confirm that information. I have been talking to a lot of people from each class from April until now and they all have reported 14 days prior to the class date
Well I'm glad you triggered me to email Mr. Celestine. He replied that report date is 21st June. A couple weeks ago he was floating dates to my command for approval that were including the 14 day ROM which is where I got that idea from.