• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03AUG20 Pilot/NFO Board

xeroseal87

is it true that this board doesn’t have as many as candidates compared to other boards? I’ve look through previous board spreadsheets. I’m wondering how this would affect selection rate?
The spreadsheet is not the best way to determine how many are at board. I want to say by the time we hit the convene date there were only like 50 on the may board. The spread sheet now has over 80 and from the at-board list over 200 applied for pilot. The at-board list usually comes out about a week before the board, but only those who are active/recruiter can check it.

trippwhaley

The spreadsheet is not the best way to determine how many are at board. I want to say by the time we hit the convene date there were only like 50 on the may board. The spread sheet now has over 80 and from the at-board list over 200 applied for pilot. The at-board list usually comes out about a week before the board, but only those who are active/recruiter can check it.
Where can the at board list be seen for those who are active or is it a hidden gem?

exNavyOffRec

This site has become more of a place candidates will find now, however for a long time only about 10% of those applying were on this board

miss1ng

Hello first post here. I just updated the spread sheet and I applied for the 3AUG20 board. 12 years active duty Naval Aircrewman applying for pilot/nfo. My scores are 44 5/6/6. Good luck to everyone that applied. The next 3-4 weeks are gonna be rough waiting.
Had my application in since June. Can confirm the wait is definitely rough lol

danieltran0119

Thank you! Hopefully the acceptance rate remains high...

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Can’t wait to wait again for the third time! Hopefully the third time is the charm! Got smart that some recruiters don’t care that much at all and had my previous recruiter submit my old test scores and none of my new letters of recommendation so the board essentially saw the same package twice. The only change was an updated motivational statement with a slightly better GPA. Switched recruiters to one that is 2 hours away and one that seems pretty involved much more than the previous and I’m feeling pretty good about this one! My cousin also recently just got 18s in NAS Oceana so I’m really starting to get excited about all this again and I can’t wait for the end of August! Best of luck to everyone applying and hopefully you won’t let your dreams go! Keep at it even if you don’t get it! Make them tell you NO!

miss1ng

Can’t wait to wait again for the third time! Hopefully the third time is the charm! Got smart that some recruiters don’t care that much at all and had my previous recruiter submit my old test scores and none of my new letters of recommendation so the board essentially saw the same package twice. The only change was an updated motivational statement with a slightly better GPA. Switched recruiters to one that is 2 hours away and one that seems pretty involved much more than the previous and I’m feeling pretty good about this one! My cousin also recently just got 18s in NAS Oceana so I’m really starting to get excited about all this again and I can’t wait for the end of August! Best of luck to everyone applying and hopefully you won’t let your dreams go! Keep at it even if you don’t get it! Make them tell you NO!
Welcome to the club. I was following what happened to you last board; Lets pray we all make it this time lol

miss1ng

The at-board list came out about 10 hours ago. 242 total applicants for aviation. Good luck everyone!
Not sure if you’d know but how does that compare to other boards? I’m curious to see how the pandemic has affected the number of applicants.

miss1ng

Been almost a 2 year process for me, very excited for it to almost be over. Good luck to everyone!
Same here. I took my test in my first year of college so it’s been just about 3-4 years and 3 different recruiters. I’m hoping the hard work pays off for all of us.

xeroseal87

Not sure if you’d know but how does that compare to other boards? I’m curious to see how the pandemic has affected the number of applicants.
There was about 250 applicants on the may 25th board too. The other board had 2 lists, one for pilot and one for nfo. This one just what aviation. There were 150 for nfo and 200 for pilot last time, but about 100 of those applying nfo also applied for pilot, so about 250 is where I ended up.