• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 Dec 2005

OVERCOME

Long live the UFC!
Funwithmatches said:
Just found out, this is my date too. It can't come fast enough.
I know tell me about it...... I found out in May. What are you doing to prepare? Have you gone on the NKO website. If not I'd recommend it.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
03 DEC o5... Wow, I can't believe that it's almost a year since I showed up.... Don't worry you guys will do fine. Be prepared to be cold!

treybert1

Better cold than being there during the summer. I can't believe it's almost been a year since I got out of there. Best of luck to you all. If you need any advice or have any questions, feel free to ask. GOOD LUCK!!

fredolipo

I went to NKO and passed my 4 courses. It is very simple. I can't wait to be there too.
I run 5 miles a day and start pushing hard on push ups. Memorizing is the key before you get there...code of conduct, general orders, anchors aweigh, sailors creed and chain of command. Can't wait to be done with it too ;-)

Funwithmatches

Any of you guys been to this site:
http://heathalvarez.com/hobbies/ocs.html
It's a pretty good site to check out, although some things have changed since it was made. For prep, I'm memorizing the big 4 and working out, thats about it. Trying to relax and enjoy my last days of freedom. :D I'm going to fill out my final paperwork and take my oath today.