• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 August 2002 OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

SNA, VT-21
anyone out there in this class, or am i still the only one? i just got back from a quick trip to pensacola to rent a place for my fiancee while i'm at ocs. luckily, she already has a job teaching in town. it was h-o-t. can't wait to be running in that heat and humidity. if anyone is moving down there with a wife/girlfriend/etc. and they need a place to stay let me know. we've got a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom place in pace and she wants a roommate. email me at adamland@hotmail.com

thanks, adam

Ed Williams

i've been down here for over a year now and all i can say is if you think it is hot now, just wait, It gets way hotter in july and august. where did you get a place?
ed

bman

i'm in 03aug too! is our class number 04-03? my recruiter told me something different but that's hardly surprising. i graduated from the u of chicago this spring and have been kicking around since then so i am really looking forward to finally getting started.

adam

SNA, VT-21
hey guys,

i've settled here in pensacola and can't wait for ocs! my fiancee and i have rented a house in pace. i was hoping we could all get together here on thursday or friday night before we start for some dinner and drinks. how does that sound?

adam

bman

hey adam. dinner sounds great. i will be in p-cola by friday for sure. are you checking your e-mail account listed above? i have a couple of things i'd like to send you(you too crash). it will be a huge relief to finally get started. how's the weather? i've been pt-ing at noon here in chicago to try and get acclimated.

see you guys soon...

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Hey you 04-03 guys. I will be graduating OCS on Aug 2, 02. You guys will get my first DI at OCS. Have fun and enjoy your stay at OCS.

Dave

SmithS

Adam,
What made y'all get a place in Pace? My OCS is Nov 9, but my wife and I are going there Aug 23 to find a place to live. Did you look at any apts in the p-cola area? Good luck at OCS.

adam

SNA, VT-21
bman, you can send me email at adamland@hotmail.com. are you from chicago originally? i grew up in hinsdale, about 20 min. west of the city.

it is so friggin' hot down here i can't believe it. i've been running at about 5:00 every other evening. bad thing is, august is supposed to be even hotter than july.

SmithS, we got a place in pace because we have a big german shepherd and the house has a huge backyard. all the houses we looked at in pcola were old and musty. this one is brand new. it's also super convenient for getting out to whiting field, which is where i'm hoping i'll be for primary.

still planning on dinner on thursday or friday before we start...

adam

bman

adam,
i know hinsdale well. there are a lot of people from uchicago who went to hinsdale. anyway, let's do dinner on friday. where do you want to meet? sorry to hear about the weather. i guess it will 'build character.'

~baird

Status
Not open for further replies.