• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01NOV21 PILOT/NFO Board

BDavis11

Contributor
Getting this thread started early as well. Command sat on my application for the August board for too long and I didn't make the "At-Board" list cut. Now I patiently wait for this one. Drop your info if you are submitting for this board. Excel sheet coming soon.

Getting this thread started early as well. Command sat on my application for the August board for too long and I didn't make the "At-Board" list cut. Now I patiently wait for this one. Drop your info if you are submitting for this board. Excel sheet coming soon.

hoping 3rd time is the charm for me. Just found out my application needed more information on something. Crossing my fingers hoping my recruiter can pull some strings and get me on the August board somehow, but looks like I’ll be on this one

rtwodr

Hey guys, I started the thread for this board about a week ago. Someone already created the spread sheet for us to input our scores in.

BDavis11

Contributor
Hey guys, I started the thread for this board about a week ago. Someone already created the spread sheet for us to input our scores in.

Cool. Discontinue this thread then.