• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

EmmaG

That's definitely a long time.
Yeah it sure feels like it. I would’ve thought I’d be in the fleet by now. I had a few hiccups along the way (like a tattoo I had to remove before I could submit my package). I was also on the February board and received a Prorec-N. This is my second time applying. Since applying the first time I’ve moved across the country and finished my masters degree. I’m convinced this is all a rouse to teach me patience haha.

n0rthstar

Yeah it sure feels like it. I would’ve thought I’d be in the fleet by now. I had a few hiccups along the way (like a tattoo I had to remove before I could submit my package). I was also on the February board and received a Prorec-N. This is my second time applying. Since applying the first time I’ve moved across the country and finished my masters degree. I’m convinced this is all a rouse to teach me patience haha.
Don’t even mention the Feb board.

What a nightmare.

Joselo_0084

I guess my long wait for a response on my waiver, since March 19, is part of the patience process. I remember in January when I applied for the IWC board, the waiver response came the following week.

zoeth

Over 9000
Did I hear right that there were over 500 applicants that applied with a >40% acceptance?! If so the pipeline is going to be so backed up for the schools after. The last Academy class had to wait months in limbo to get their BDOC and JOOD classes. We were supposed to get 6 new Ensigns in June and they got pushed to December. I could see SWOS getting HARP duty if this continues!

EmmaG

Did I hear right that there were over 500 applicants that applied with a >40% acceptance?! If so the pipeline is going to be so backed up for the schools after. The last Academy class had to wait months in limbo to get their BDOC and JOOD classes. We were supposed to get 6 new Ensigns in June and they got pushed to December. I could see SWOS getting HARP duty if this continues!
Can you enlighten a civilian. What is HARP duty?