• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Putin Actual

I was able to speak with Mr. Paul today and the news I got was not ideal. I was told that based on the number of SWOs that the Navy has selected over the last year and the process of trying to diversify the seats in each class, meaning having the available seats in a class meet the needs of the Navy for each community. SWOs should not expect to class up until late summer time (SUCKS!). But with that said because my command requested a FEB9 class up If someone drops or decides not to go, I could get a call to class up before then. Has anyone else AD heard any different?
I got the same talk from Mr. Paul. Currently classed up in July instead of April which was the original date. Standing by and ready to leave at a moments notice.

Putin Actual

That’s hard news too take. I spoke with him before the holidays and he told me that probably by April. I wonder what changed so suddenly. And there’s 2 more boards coming up before that time as well. It’s going to be a fight to get a seat now. Did he mention how or what order they would call in if they have open seats?
He stated that they would call based on what month your command released you for OCS. So mine released me in March and they classed me for April which recently turned into July.

jsd2

Hey guys, I'm on the 10Feb board and assuming I get in (knock on wood), and based on what I'm hearing from all of you, when do you think I should expect to head to OCS? Very likely not until maybe September or October?
Also not sure who this Mr. Paul guy is but he sounds like the man, coming through with all this knowledge. My recruiter has left me in the dark on everything through this entire process.

parkers18

Hey guys, I'm on the 10Feb board and assuming I get in (knock on wood), and based on what I'm hearing from all of you, when do you think I should expect to head to OCS? Very likely not until maybe September or October?
Also not sure who this Mr. Paul guy is but he sounds like the man, coming through with all this knowledge. My recruiter has left me in the dark on everything through this entire process.

well, our board was 04 Nov 19 and most of us head to OCS in march 2020. You can count on waiting 4-5 months at the least.