• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

ohmyty

Yeah if possible, I would also like to know if my name is on the list
I'm pretty sure it is but I have not talked or heard from my OR since July 8th via email which said my application was submitted to NRC. But it woudln't hurt to check lol
Thanks

SeaWolfNC1

Just to give everyone an idea there are 228 names on the list for this board. I will look over the other form and see if I can break down how many fleet vs street. Who is SWO 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd pick. At this point my advise is to sit back and wait for results to come out. As a fleet sailor who has been through several advancement boards I know it can be stressful waiting but stay busy and focused on what you can and the time will pass quickly.

Marceli

Just to give everyone an idea there are 228 names on the list for this board. I will look over the other form and see if I can break down how many fleet vs street. Who is SWO 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd pick. At this point my advise is to sit back and wait for results to come out. As a fleet sailor who has been through several advancement boards I know it can be stressful waiting but stay busy and focused on what you can and the time will pass quickly.
Hi, which website do you use to see the board list?

KristenQT

Lol so can you see everyone’s OAR scores and GPA as well? .... it’s like having a crystal ball.... sorta.