• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Locked threads

Locked threads?

• Total voters

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Godspeed said:
With that being said, some threads need to die, and should remain locked for all eternity.
This thread being a perfect example.

phrogpilot73

I have to admit, I'm a new join... Found this forum while I was on deployment (lots of free time, especially when you're on days) recently. I wanted to resurrect some forums with my "wisdom". If they're dead and locked by now, who really cares about my pearls?

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
^
dojo2.jpg

Fisticuffs.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We may have a record for thread resurrection... 15 years and 3 months.

At any rate, good on you for not starting a new thread. The browse box works for me. Maybe try another image... jpeg works best. It's possible that there's a setting that restricts new users from posting pics or starting new threads. @Gatordev might know more about that.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I use the Browse box in start a new topic. I select the photo from My Documents, when I try to post it says Post again for security reasons. I tried a few more times , it said the same thing. I quit tring. How do I post a photo?

Are you trying to post spam? Because that's probably why it's not working.

Sam I am

Average looking, not a farmer.
pilot
Contributor
I dislike it in general. I'm on several forums in a variety of topics and sometimes (not all the time) the most useful ones allow for updates well downstream of inception. However, it can be nauseating to wade through pages and pages of derailment. I think this forum falls victim to the "look, squirrel!" tangents waaaaaaay too often. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised as my wife is a Special Ed teacher and she insists that 80% of the pilots she met exhibit ADD tendencies if not full blown ADD. lol Anyway, back to lock threads: don't do it, Mav.