• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Seems as though with every board, the excel sheets get more advanced. I approve of the plane pictures.

GL to you all with making the at the board. Just remember, the nerves don't stop seeing your name on that list. This is an endless process of uncertainty but remember how awesome its going to feel when you get picked up.

We have been blessed by the presence of @Mouselovr! Rejoice brothers!
2D249FAA-CFA0-48D5-801A-B91FDACAF3A9.jpeg

Danielle29

Sooo based on what I'm seeing, how much do y'all predict is going to be At-Board Y or N and Pro-Rec Y or N? I'm seeing a lot of nerve wrecking news with this thread LOL ? ? ?

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
I’d like to stay optimistic and claim we will have a higher Y count in both categories-provided the Jan board is now cancelled ?.

One week away from Oct 27th-“At-Board” list-…supposedly

Edit: whatever the case is, the polarity of this board is going to be strong. I foresee either a plethora of Ys or Ns raining down on our parade come late Nov/early Dec.

Last edited:

CWFM713

I’d like to stay optimistic and claim we will have a higher Y count in both categories-provided the Jan board is now cancelled ?.

One week away from Oct 27th-“At-Board” list-…supposedly

Edit: whatever the case is, the polarity of this board is going to be strong. I foresee either a plethora of Ys or Ns raining down on our parade come late Nov/early Dec.

rtwodr

Spoke to my OR about the news of the pilot board for FY22. He confirmed it but he told me package is still for this board… so I’m feeling slightly better that I will be seen on this board.

exNavyOffRec

According to my OR, most of the FY22 slots will be filled on this coming board
"most" is very subjective, "most" technically is anything over 51%, now the thing is that people have been going to OCS in those FY 22 spots since July, so I would say that technically "most" of the FY 22 spots have already been filled.

In the end just stay positive, it is out of your hands at this point.

BDavis11

Contributor
"most" is very subjective, "most" technically is anything over 51%, now the thing is that people have been going to OCS in those FY 22 spots since July, so I would say that technically "most" of the FY 22 spots have already been filled.

Facts! I would rather speculate how fast the results will be released

rtwodr

This was what he sent me. It’s a great way to keep me in a positive mindset! 06A6EA10-937D-40B9-97BE-4C03FBE07BAB.jpeg