• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Jeebus...

I wish the anti-vax folks would just hold Covid parties and get it over with. Pay a Delta Variant-infected person to come hang out.

August 15th = Covid Party Day. Promise to not go to the hospital if you get real sick. Done with all of this by mid-September.
Been having/going to parties, weddings, bars, etc the entire time. Somehow still unscathed by scaryvirus. Stop projecting and put your mask back on.

SlickAg

pilot
Jeebus...

I wish the anti-vax folks would just hold Covid parties and get it over with. Pay a Delta Variant-infected person to come hang out.

August 15th = Covid Party Day. Promise to not go to the hospital if you get real sick. Done with all of this by mid-September.
So you’re literally advocating for people to die?

Very tolerant of you.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
“Biden is also instructing the Department of Defense to mandate the vaccine for the U.S. military. "Today, the President will announce that he is directing the Department of Defense to look into how and when they will add COVID-19 vaccination to the list of required vaccinations for members of the military," the White House released.”

No more mean tweets!

This checks. And makes it even more obvious that this is no longer about the virus in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited:

Treetop Flyer

pilot
“Biden is also instructing the Department of Defense to mandate the vaccine for the U.S. military. "Today, the President will announce that he is directing the Department of Defense to look into how and when they will add COVID-19 vaccination to the list of required vaccinations for members of the military," the White House released.”

No more mean tweets!

This checks. And makes it even more obvious that this is no longer about the virus in any way, shape, or form.

For perspective:

SlickAg

pilot
Delta or the next variant is coming for the non-vaxxed. Why wait? Just get it over with. @Treetop Flyer says it’s a big nothing-burger anyway.
Uh...it’s coming for the vaxxed as well. To be honest, I’m not sure how these “vaccines” can even be called that, as opposed to therapeutics. They only lessen symptoms, they clearly do not prevent infection.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
Yes, but who cares. We don’t get sick and end up in the hospital.

So you've done a complete 180 like your heroes, and have finally joined the winning team and are now arguing that asymptomatic and minor cases of covid don't really matter?

If the vaccine is so effective, why are your fellow educators doing this?

Last edited:

taxi1

pilot
...put your mask back on
Pfizer >> mask

We’d only be wearing masks to protect the non-vaxxed, and they don’t want protecting. Better to just get sick and get over it.
now arguing that asymptomatic and minor cases of covid don't really matter?
The minor cases mattered in that they kept the pandemic going. But all of the people wanting protection have got the Vax now, so lets let it burn through the holdouts so we can get on with our lives.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Pfizer >> mask

We’d only be wearing masks to protect the non-vaxxed, and they don’t want protecting. Better to just get sick and get over it.

The minor cases mattered in that they kept the pandemic going. But all of the people wanting protection have got the Vax now, so lets let it burn through the holdouts so we can get on with our lives.
Agreed. For the healthy it is probably better to just get covid as it’s significantly better for lasting immunity than the vaccines. The vulnerable should get vaccinated.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm not a fan of redo-ing masks, and I'm not even sure how the USG can discuss reinstituting lockdowns when it never actually instituted anything before. That said, that Gilbraltar data (as captured...I don't have the bandwidth to go digging into links at the moment) doesn't match what the hospitals in Florida are putting out to their employees.

I've received a couple copies of emails from my wife saying that 99% of the hospitalized patients are non-vaxed. And that makes sense, in the big picture of things.

There appears to be some solid evidence that the vaccines can be rendered inert, with chemo being one of the causes (my mom is actually dealing with that now), but I'm not convinced it's a worthless action for the general population, just yet (should you make that choice/decision). But I also don't buy that the CDC has all the data yet to make the recommendation they did (which is in-turn driving the DoD mandate). My anecdotal data above just doesn't seem to support their assertion.