• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Broseph_25

To my Active Duty friends... Anyone see their application status on BOL? Still waiting for my BOL to show my status...

Turned in my packet on the deadline dot 09APR.

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
To my Active Duty friends... Anyone see their application status on BOL? Still waiting for my BOL to show my status...

Turned in my packet on the deadline dot 09APR.
Haven’t looked in a week or so but I was told it would not show there until after board. If you heard different let me know

hossaq

Definitely time to recover and get all that paperwork sorted out before your 32nd birthday if you want to pursue it still. Sorry it happened though. Hoping you heal quickly...watch that documentary on Amazon about Navy pilots...dude’s call sign was “face shot” because he literally was shot in the face as a kid as I recall but ended up getting all the waivers etc...flew strike.

if there’s one thing I’ve learned from air warriors over the last three years and big navy is that nothing goes as planned but you still control your destiny by pushing through the obstacles placed in your path. Keep your chin up
Thank you for the kind words and the motivation. I am 100% not going to give up until big navy tells me to shove it. Gonna keep trying until I am not allowed anymore

exNavyOffRec

I asked. The rods are permanent unless it causes complications in the future

That would be the killer right there, what will happen is your recruiter will send documents to MEPS they will come back with physical "not justified PDQ", he will send them to N3M for review and they will come back with "continued processing not warranted"

hossaq

That would be the killer right there, what will happen is your recruiter will send documents to MEPS they will come back with physical "not justified PDQ", he will send them to N3M for review and they will come back with "continued processing not warranted"
There’s no way to get around that even if I am fully physically fit for duty?

Recession

Hey everybody, I was just told by a current Naval Aviator about this board, I'm glad to be here and am enjoying reading through everyone's experiences.

I submitted my application back in March, my qualifications are as follows:
OAR: 55
AQR/PFAR/FOFAR: 5/6/6
Major: Economics
GPA: 3.64

I'm looking forward to hearing and discussing results with you all!

thebullet914

Contributor
Hey everybody, I was just told by a current Naval Aviator about this board, I'm glad to be here and am enjoying reading through everyone's experiences.

I submitted my application back in March, my qualifications are as follows:
OAR: 55
AQR/PFAR/FOFAR: 5/6/6
Major: Economics
GPA: 3.64

I'm looking forward to hearing and discussing results with you all!
Welcome!

Recession

I've been doing some digging across a few boards and found a spreadsheet of the January board that included everyone's major, scores, etc., and then people would update their information with their results from the selection board. Would people on this forum be interested in doing something similar? I think it'd be cool to see everyone in one place; unless there's already something like that for this board that I haven't found.

Ruvo

Ask and ye shall receive

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Ask and ye shall receive
Bro, are you a magician. You are missing my scores though

Ruvo

Bro, are you a magician. You are missing my scores though
Not a magician, I just have email alerts on my phone for this thread and the spreadsheet open in another tab lol. This is just the scores for people who applied to the May board. If you applied to the Jan board and had your package rolled you'll have to update the May board spreadsheet with your scores

Recession

Ask and ye shall receive
Thanks a ton! I added my info and updated some formulas a bit to include some more recent data, hopefully more people see this and add their info too. I need to give myself another PT test and then I'll add that as well; I know I'll fail pushups again but I've gotten much better, I've been able to pass the plank and run for quite some time though.