• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

123abc

I first found out from active duty who have access on here. I then contacted my recruiter who confirmed it. He then contacted someone at NRC I believe to have it changed and just told me today that I’ve been moved to the July 4th class.

Congratulations! That’s amazing!! So excited for you! Nothing screams America more than going to OCS on the 4th of July!

MizzTiger07

What the new eating way then lol
Once you get your food, you go to your seat and put the tray down. You then stand behind your chair with your gouge notebook in your right hand extended straight in front of you until every member of your class is ready to sit at the same time. While seated, you’re basically at a sitting “attention”, feet together, knees together - sorry boys it’s not comfortable, and sitting on the front portion of the chair. No talking, no looking around, etc. pick up utensil, bring food to face, not face to food, take bite and put utensil down until done cheering - repeat.

Metromedic

Contributor
Once you get your food, you go to your seat and put the tray down. You then stand behind your chair with your gouge notebook in your right hand extended straight in front of you until every member of your class is ready to sit at the same time. While seated, you’re basically at a sitting “attention”, feet together, knees together - sorry boys it’s not comfortable, and sitting on the front portion of the chair. No talking, no looking around, etc. pick up utensil, bring food to face, not face to food, take bite and put utensil down until done cheering - repeat.
sounds like army basic all over again

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
I have bought and sold 12 times in the last month. This is a cash cow.

How have you lost money? Did you buy at 370 a share?