• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Welcome everyone, take a seat, we'll begin the week 5 Safety briefing shortly. With us here today is Ghost SWO, Commander of U.S. Strategic Meme Command, he'll be kicking off the briefing for us today.

Ghost SWO: "Welcome to week 5, applicants. I can personally guarantee results will be disseminated before New Years. Until then, memes will continue until morale improves. We're not happy, until you're not happy. That is all."

Sparse applause

Thank you Ghost SWO, inspiring as always.

On another note, the Safety officer would like to inform everyone; Please stop using the dormitory hallways as your personal slip and slide, the soap supplies are running low and we've already replaced the wall trim three times. The crayons in the break room are not for consumption. Do not listen to the Marines when they ask you you for more. The, "Do not feed the Marines" sign behind the foosball table is there for a reason. They are simple creatures and are prone to unearthly habits. Whoever keeps updating the official Excel sheet in crayon instead of black ballpoint pen, Mntman would like to see you personally after the briefing.

This concludes your weekly Safety briefing, have a lovely week 5 everyone.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Applying to the 25 JAN board and I have started the horrible waiting period... Now my only satisfaction is feeding off your anxiety and memes. So, thank you all for that!

Metromedic

Contributor
Did you mean to put this in the January board thread? Either way, I think I'd be kicking myself if I didn't at least try for SNA if I knew that's what I wanted. A 3-6 month wait for another board isn't that significant in a 12-13 year minimum career.

Also, your recruiter might know a few NFOs. You could ask him/her to set up a meeting to ask them questions and learn more about their careers if you're considering NFO.
Funny, that's what my recruiter said as well. Unbeknownst to me, he submitted my application with SNFO as 1st and SNA as 2nd.....

Coriolanus

Pro-Rec SNA
Funny, that's what my recruiter said as well. Unbeknownst to me, he submitted my application with SNFO as 1st and SNA as 2nd.....
My recruiter first sent my package with ONLY SNA on it, when we discussed putting SNFO as a second choice and SWO as a third (I mainly just want to be an officer in aviation, SNA or SNFO would be fine). Thankfully he was able to fix it with those on there as well.

Metromedic

Contributor
My recruiter first sent my package with ONLY SNA on it, when we discussed putting SNFO as a second choice and SWO as a third (I mainly just want to be an officer in aviation, SNA or SNFO would be fine). Thankfully he was able to fix it with those on there as well.
My assumption is that they'll throw me into an SNFO spot despite my desire for an SNA. But now that its submitted, can't change it.

villo0692

yeah, they should really kinda go by you and be like..."I'm about to submit....anything else you wanna add?" funny thing is that your PFOAR is higher than your FOFAR