• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
@Randy Daytona I'll foot stomp what you said about don't skimp on the tools and always measure multiple times, especially with these Covid-inflated prices on material. Started on a treehouse for the kids, getting closer and closer to the finish line each week. Now that its getting darker earlier, I'm able to do less and less during the week.

Need to finish framing out the door, caulk the exterior trim then it's time to paint.

Humble beginnings...

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
@Randy Daytona I'll foot stomp what you said about don't skimp on the tools and always measure multiple times, especially with these Covid-inflated prices on material. Started on a treehouse for the kids, getting closer and closer to the finish line each week. Now that its getting darker earlier, I'm able to do less and less during the week.

Need to finish framing out the door, caulk the exterior trim then it's time to paint.

Humble beginnings...
View attachment 28063
View attachment 28064View attachment 28065View attachment 28066View attachment 28067View attachment 28068
Nice work. The kids seemed happy with just the ladder...you should have stopped there!

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Nice work. The kids seemed happy with just the ladder...you should have stopped there!

Same kids who are more excited about the box a gift came in versus the actual gift. Would have saved me thousands...

Next up is a 30-40' rope swing with one of those circle net style swings.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Same kids who are more excited about the box a gift came in versus the actual gift. Would have saved me thousands...

Next up is a 30-40' rope swing with one of those circle net style swings.
Yeah, I had two of those myself. They don’t grow out of it!

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Birthday today. Mrs Wink restocked my bar with The Botanist and Caorunn. For fun Hendricks limited addition Midsummer Solstice and a highly rated French gin, Citadelle.

The Hendricks has a very noticeable floral essence. Almost an aftertaste. But at the front comes on a bit harder than ordinary Hendricks.

The Citadelle is crisp smooth and clean. Nineteen botanicals. Open flame fired copper still. The grape juice swilling cheese eaters got this gin right. Highly recommend.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
That freaking @ChuckMK23 was right...you can scan pictures using an iPhone 6...I figured @ChuckMK23 was FOS regarding this.

Below...our new hire class at Delta almost 20 years ago...“Class 01-05 marchin’ into chow!”...

NOTE: The first AW knucklehead that can locate the mad dog action figure [NOT A DOLL!] in the scan below [actually, they’re screen shots of scans] gets an electronic NAM.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

That freaking @ChuckMK23 was right...you can scan pictures using an iPhone 6...I figured @ChuckMK23 was FOS regarding this.

Below...our new hire class at Delta almost 20 years ago...“Class 01-05 marchin’ into chow!”...

NOTE: The first AW knucklehead that can find mad dog in the scan below [actually, they’re screen shots of scans] gets an electronic NAM.

View attachment 28158

View attachment 28159
You are the one wearing the tie

Notanaviator

Contributor

NOTE: The first AW knucklehead that can find mad dog in the scan below [actually, they’re screen shots of scans] gets an electronic NAM.

View attachment 28158

But they... they all... they all look the same...?