• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When is the AMDO Board?

Yuki

Does anyone know when is the AMDO board?

I'm a prior AK (LS now) who love aviation maintenance. My OAR is 44, and the AQR is 3. I know my score doesn't impress the board member, but I had 10 years experience in multiple squadron, S-6, AIMD as Tool Control Program Coordinator (O & I level), IMRL Manager (O & I level), Expetitor, Government Purchase Holder, OPTAR Manager (7F & 7B), Approving Official, Material Control & Tool Room LPO... Always "On Track" in every AMI inspection (total of 6 AMI inspections) with laboratory comments from the inspectors. 2 FLOCs and 5 NAMs through out my 11 years of Naval Service. I lived my life in FRC, AIMD, Squadron, and S-6...
Can someone giving me advice what the board members looking for? Most of the AMDO are prior maintainers, never meet one from supply. This is the designator that I really do want, and I don't want to mess up the shot. Please help!

TPrice9

Does anyone know when is the AMDO board?

I'm a prior AK (LS now) who love aviation maintenance. My OAR is 44, and the AQR is 3. I know my score doesn't impress the board member, but I had 10 years experience in multiple squadron, S-6, AIMD as Tool Control Program Coordinator (O & I level), IMRL Manager (O & I level), Expetitor, Government Purchase Holder, OPTAR Manager (7F & 7B), Approving Official, Material Control & Tool Room LPO... Always "On Track" in every AMI inspection (total of 6 AMI inspections) with laboratory comments from the inspectors. 2 FLOCs and 5 NAMs through out my 11 years of Naval Service. I lived my life in FRC, AIMD, Squadron, and S-6...
Can someone giving me advice what the board members looking for? Most of the AMDO are prior maintainers, never meet one from supply. This is the designator that I really do want, and I don't want to mess up the shot. Please help!

The board was this week, it started on Sep. 12th, I'm not sure when the next one meets. You will have to get ahold of Millington and see if the board schedule is out, or someone on here might already have it. Hope this helps

Yuki

The board was this week, it started on Sep. 12th, I'm not sure when the next one meets. You will have to get ahold of Millington and see if the board schedule is out, or someone on here might already have it. Hope this helps

Thank you so much for the info!