• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WAR ZONE Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This has been discussed off and on between the moderators on this site, and I have seen on other successful forums where this an unmoderated section where individuals can discuss a variety of topics. I am NOT saying this carte blanche to flame your fellow poster, but on the flip side, I am not going to spend the time, or position moderators to cull these posts.

BEWARE, THIS IS AN UNMODERATED FORUM: This is the catch all forum for any discussion the members of this site want to discuss. I have not made anyone moderator of this forum, and only supermoderators and admins have any oversight of this forum. If you don't

Moderators in other forums, you see a thread going downhill, use the thread tools, and split the thread off into this forum. If you need help/assistance, shoot me a PM.

We will see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.