• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VT-86 Google Earth Strike/LL Points

magnetfreezer

Current as of Oct 08. If you create an account on https://www.extranet.nga.mil/ (CAC etc required) you can get all the towers/CHUM within a particular route corridor as a Google Earth file as well. (not publicly postable since much larger + most CHUM is marked LIMDIS).

Attachments

• VT-86 LL+Strike routes Oct 08.zip
    9 KB · Views: 103

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why the F did they take that stuff off public distribution? Terrorists don't need approach plates anyway. They're not going to freaking land the plane! :icon_tong

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Why the F did they take that stuff off public distribution? Terrorists don't need approach plates anyway. They're not going to freaking land the plane! :icon_tong
I have been in only one squadron that received the correct flight pub shipments.....on time...and for use when the old ones expired.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
My personal record, I threw away $14,000 worth of pubs that showed up one day. After trying over and over to cancel the shit with the morons at NGA. Really, do we need three dolly's worth of South America shit? They would send that crap on cruise, totally wasting the gas of the C-2 to bring it aboard, and it may have "fallen" over board. I eventually just started marking "return to sender."