• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vintage Leather Jackets forum

bfrench

Hi, Folks,

Don't know if this is in the correct area but our forum about leather flight jackets took a dive about two months ago and we finally have it up and running correctly.

I have to apologize to you who are or were members about the change of address but it has been pretty hectic putting things in order with just three people.

Any how our new url is:

http://cornellsurgery.com/phpBB3

Please make sure the BB is in capitals.

Looking forward to seeing some of you again.

Bill French

site_logo.gif

bfrench

Wow, did your site suffer the wrath of the Skeeterman?:D

No - we just had some growing pains - some database issues mainly the member list database somehow became corrupt - so the Chief decided to start fresh and with the latest version of phpbb.

It was a lot of work but in the long run a very good training exercise and a smoother running forum - fingers crossed.

Bill French

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Glad you got your forum up and running again, I definitely feel your pain on having a corrupted database, been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hi, Folks,

Don't know if this is in the correct area but our forum about leather flight jackets took a dive about two months ago and we finally have it up and running correctly.

I have to apologize to you who are or were members about the change of address but it has been pretty hectic putting things in order with just three people.

Any how our new url is:

http://cornellsurgery.com/phpBB3

Please make sure the BB is in capitals.

Looking forward to seeing some of you again.

Bill French

site_logo.gif

Appears to be down again today