• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Upcoming classes......

Trev82

pilot
I've been out of the game for quite a while (2 years), i applied my senior year in college and didn't make the cut and after working in an ofc everyday since i can't help but think of what i'm missing. I'm constantly regretting not applying a second time and it kills me to think that this will be a mistake i regret for the rest of my life. I just talked w/ RS San Diego and they still have my packet (in the dead file) but they were able to reincarnate it and i very excited about reapplying. Although my fitness has probably diminished, not that or anything else will deter from getting selected this time around. Since its been two years since i was denied and decided to reapply will that have a profound impact on getting selected, are my astb scores still applicable (7/7/7) and what classes are coming up this year? Are the needs of the Marines in high demand? I'm just so stoked on the prospect of doing this again and getting out of my suit and tie for that very sharp alpha uni that i can barely contain myself...any words of wisdom and suggestions would leave me VERY GRATEFUL! Oh i'm sure i'll have to redo my flight physical, and application, and PFT but is anyone aware of the astb, my letters of rec, and etc if i'll need to get new ones....

Trev82

pilot
come on boys....

no words of wisdom or words of motivation!!? Not that i need help getting pumped up it just feels good when you know you got the support of the forum, and when you receive some feedback....

awesomes

Kick ass, take names, ask questions later
Glad to see that you are so stoked about getting it all together. For ASTB info just use the search function and I am pretty sure that you will find all that you need. I know how you feel about the office life, I am currently trapped in a nice little cubicle and I can't wait to get out! Good luck with everything!

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
You're ASTB scores are good for damn near forever, and they are solid, so I wouldn't worry about that. Good on you for reapplying, and don't wait another two years if you don't get accepted this time. Also you seem very needy with all this "come on boys...;)" business, but than again your going Marine Corps so you picked the right service.

Well Good Luck!

Trev82

pilot
haha...

Raptor thats funny, its just reassuring to get some feedback from the forum....My dad retired H-46 guy keeps urging me to look into the Navy but i always thought they were the needy ones...

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
Raptor thats funny, its just reassuring to get some feedback from the forum....My dad retired H-46 guy keeps urging me to look into the Navy but i always thought they were the needy ones...

Yea, needy. Most of the Navy guys on this forum have what you want, have been there, done that and got the t-shirt. Would you turn down a Navy pilot slot? I didn't think so.

Sooo... while we applaud your enthusiasm and wish you the best, you don't exactly rate jibes at the Navy.

Trev82

pilot
understood.....

My last post was definitly unwarranted i was just poking fun at the guy who was giving me crap, definitly not trying to start anything....i would be ESTATIC to fly for any branch of the military!

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
My last post was definitly unwarranted i was just poking fun at the guy who was giving me crap, definitly not trying to start anything....i would be ESTATIC to fly for any branch of the military!

No, sweat.

BTW, it's ECSTATIC vice estatic. Marines are known for good spelling knowledges.