• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Upcoming class dates?

ET1V

AMDO Selected
I'm not alone!!!

I know of one date for sure. June 7 '08 :D

Finally found someone with the same class date as mine. I've been selected for AMDO and I can't wait until June. There is another website where there is lots of info about OCS. I even opened a thread for our class there. You may want to check it out. Here it is: www.usnavyocs.com

Good luck with your preparations.

ET1 V

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Still waiting for them to straighten out my class date...Will be either Feb 16 or the following class, early March I guess. I should know sometime this week.

The Stoic

Anybody made plans to meet up for the Feb 16 class yet? I'll be there the night before so PM if you are interested in getting some grub before it all begins. I heard its a good idea to get a big breakfast the morning of so i'll try and get that going too. Anyone else going Feb 16?

badger16

None
I'm in for Feb 16th. There is a thread started on usnavyocs.com if you want to have a look. Also if you have facebook, there is a group on there. I would love to meet up the night before with (mostly) everyone and have a dinner. PM me if you want to hash out some details.
Cheers.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys, I just talked to my recruiter and he said I have been rolled to the March 1st class. I guess I'll let you Feb 16th guys test the water for me :icon_tong. I'll see you guys there, and if you roll, I'll be seeing a lot of you (but don't do that!)