• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trying again....

MrShortbeard

I applied and was not selected about 1 1/2 years ago. No need to go into detail as to why I didn't reapply immediately, but I am currently thinking of applying again. I know that I will need to go through the whole process again. I know I will need to take the OAR again, as well.

Is there anything out of the ordinary I should expect when reapplying? I will be applying from a different district because we moved shortly after the results last time.

Any advice on reapplying? I applied for SWO and Supply last time around. Those would most likely be my choices this time as well.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I applied and was not selected about 1 1/2 years ago. No need to go into detail as to why I didn't reapply immediately, but I am currently thinking of applying again. I know that I will need to go through the whole process again. I know I will need to take the OAR again, as well.

Is there anything out of the ordinary I should expect when reapplying? I will be applying from a different district because we moved shortly after the results last time.

Any advice on reapplying? I applied for SWO and Supply last time around. Those would most likely be my choices this time as well.

Best answer is to sit down with an OR. Retaking the OAR and improving is the first step you need to take. The rest can be answered by your recruiter.

If you want to know what's competitive search the forums as I made a separate thread entailing that.

MrShortbeard

Best answer is to sit down with an OR. Retaking the OAR and improving is the first step you need to take. The rest can be answered by your recruiter.

If you want to know what's competitive search the forums as I made a separate thread entailing that.
Thank you, sir. I will definitely take a look at that thread.

exNavyOffRec

If your birth date is accurate on your profile you may be out of luck, you need to commission by age 29 which means in OCS 3 months prior so you would need to be in OCS the first week of June