• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 Grounded

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Thoughts?

I think this has been discussed in detail for days in another thread on this very website.

I also think you should have looked around and realized it before you started this thread.

I further think that since your profile says you've been a member here since 2014 that you already know about searching before posting.

So that leads to the final thought that based on all of the above is that you are either extremely lazy or extremely stupid.

Thoughts?

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
I have a thought! Since the OP may not be on a limited-access portion of this site, where @robav8r's linked discussion is hosted, perhaps it didn't come up in the OP's search result and the OP isn't a turd. Just a thought. Not my final thought, I'll get another in just a minute.

Also I can do pictures:
JUMP-TO-CONCLUSIONS-MAT.jpg

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
My next thought....

I've said if before and I'll say it again, I'm an asshole by nature. I don't apologize for it, I embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.