• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34C Model on Amazon - $120

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Surprisingly good quality. I have a model and everything else I flew in this completed the collection.

image.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
The recent price I saw from the NEX for a similar model was $245. Might have to go the Amazon route if the quality is solid.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I'll probably pick one up within the next month, closing on my first house tomorrow so of course I'm gonna buy a model of each plane I've flown.

Is it weird that I want them all in the same scale so they look right when they're sitting next to each other? I wonder if I could find someone to make a 1/32 scale P-8A (with a wingspan of almost 4').

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I'll probably pick one up within the next month, closing on my first house tomorrow so of course I'm gonna buy a model of each plane I've flown.

Is it weird that I want them all in the same scale so they look right when they're sitting next to each other? I wonder if I could find someone to make a 1/32 scale P-8A (with a wingspan of almost 4').

Keep the shipping boxes like they were made out of gold.