• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply SC Feb 17 selection board

Yu Chen

Hello, I just submitted my package for Supply Corps. A lot of people said that it is difficult to be selected by SC. I have 3.2 GPA and 46 OAR, prior service member. Do I have chance to get selected?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, I just submitted my package for Supply Corps. A lot of people said that it is difficult to be selected by SC. I have 3.2 GPA and 46 OAR, prior service member. Do I have chance to get selected?

Search. Plenty of info around here to tell you where you stack up.

13ad13boy85

What kind of supply experience do you have? Contracting aquisition experience? Who are your letters of recommendation from? Just trying to get an idea.

TMarsh

My OR didn't mention a later board date when I spoke with him Thursday, but I wouldn't be surprised.

13ad13boy85

Maybe he's meaning results wouldn't be till March. Idk either way, my packets ready. Looks like they're selecting for rest of fy17 and beginning of fy18 quotas

hewdawg83

I also applied to this board. Looking forward to the results. The only concern I have is the age waiver that my recruiter had to do for my package. I understand that age waivers typically aren't accepted for a 33 year old applicant; however, he found that due to my current 14 years of active duty service, I did qualify for a waiver. I'm hoping I make the cut because I hope to use some of my master's study where I am specializing in supply chain management.

My stats are below.

exNavyOffRec

I also applied to this board. Looking forward to the results. The only concern I have is the age waiver that my recruiter had to do for my package. I understand that age waivers typically aren't accepted for a 33 year old applicant; however, he found that due to my current 14 years of active duty service, I did qualify for a waiver. I'm hoping I make the cut because I hope to use some of my master's study where I am specializing in supply chain management.

My stats are below.

They used to waiver to age 35 for those on AD, then they changed it to max age 31 including waiver, I hadn't heard if they changed it again, for a while Supply wouldn't approve any waivers.

hewdawg83

They used to waiver to age 35 for those on AD, then they changed it to max age 31 including waiver, I hadn't heard if they changed it again, for a while Supply wouldn't approve any waivers.

I kinda mentioned the same thing to my OR, however, he said that a waiver was possible. We shall see. Not sure why there is a waiver, unless its due to the career pipeline expectations.

He's a Supply Officer by trade as well.