• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sept 9th, 2006

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
It's my birthday...I'll be thinking of you while hanging out with friends at a local bar...$hit...we may just come down there and drink a few on the front lawn and watch. :)

Amanda

Just found out I will be in the Sept 9th class! I'm going for AMDO. mlorg001, are you active duty?

davedog83

Sept. 9th!

Hey everyone, I recently found out that I too am scheduled to attend OCS on Sept. 9th! I'll be attending Supply Corps school in Athens after graduation...back to UGA baby! GO DAWGS!

STLEngineer

pilot
I found out today that I was selected for the 9 September OCS class (SNA). Wow, that's soon.

Anyone want to buy a house in the St. Louis area?

See you guys there.

mlorg001

Davedog...looks like we'll be in both OCS and Supply together then.

Aircrew...started the process back in August of 05. I got a letter from the Navy and was told by recruiter that I was accepted.

pdx

HSM Pilot
Didn't BRAC close that? That's what I thought, maybe it closes in a couple years.

Nope, BQC is still in Athens. Even if it ends up on the cutting block, it will take a while to shut it down and move it somewhere else.

aerospec

Sep. 9!!

I just recently found out I'm SNA Final Select and I'm scheduled to be in the Sep. 9th class as well. Are you guys all ready?? I'm so damn excited yet also so nervous as well.

We should all try and get together before hand. Where are you guys/gals coming from?