• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roommate Needed: 3 bd, 2 ba in Jax Beach

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Hello fellow JOPA members, have I got an awesome deal for you! Are you stationed or about to be stationed in beautiful, sunny Jacksonville or Mayport? Would you like to live near the beach? How about near a bunch of golf courses? If you answered yes to any of these questions then please don't hesitate to contact me. I have a master bedroom opening up in April in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Jacksonville Beach. It's about 20 minutes to NAVSTA Mayport in the mornings and about 30 minutes to NAS Jacksonville. The rent would be $550 a month (includes sewer/water) plus internest and electricity (about ~$70). You'd be pocketing about half of your BAH a month. My current roommate will be moving out in April and the place would be ready to move-in by the end of the month.

A little about me: I'm a pretty chill dude who likes guns, cooking, playing my guitar, the USCG Col Regs, and keeping it relaxed around the house. I'm not a big partyer but I like to go out and grab a few drinks and a cigar on the weekends.

If you're interested shoot me a PM and we can set up a time for you to come and see the place.