• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roommate for Northern Pensacola $325

mrwhiteflyguy

Partially Furnished (bedroom not furnished)
Accommodating and willing to work with you on terms
Split Utilities (1/3)
Ready today
2 Car Garage
Great Neighborhood

I just bought a nice house in Northern Pensacola that is situated well between NAS Pensacola and Whiting Field. Just off Nine Mile Rd and close to UWF(I study there). I am looking for a roommate to share a 3 bed, 2 bath house with large kitchen, breakfast nook, large and open living/great room, dining room, utility room, and 2 car garage. It even has a large back yard. Almost 1500 sqft inside and its a Very Open and Bright house. ATT Uverse Elite Wifi. I'm very accommodating and is move in ready today. Please call or email me with any questions. I am a 22 y/o male and my name is Taylor. Some details are below.
858seven745106
taylor.sultz(at)gmail(dot)com

No Pets, No Smoking, Split Utilities 3 ways (no current cable or satellite TV), 1st Month and 400 Deposit due at signing. 10'x10' bedroom with closet and shared use of all spaces of the house excluding the other bedrooms. Has Washer/Dryer, central air and heat, dishwasher, garbage disposal, etc. Flexible on the Lease terms and if you have any questions just ask.

bobwhitefront.jpg
IMG_20121127_085843.jpg

IMG_20121127_085828.jpg
IMG_20121127_085813.jpg
IMG_20121126_193547.jpg
bobwhiteyard.jpg