• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Room for rent - P'cola (East Hill)

VTFlyer

I just moved down to Pensacola and class up for DIVOLC this week. Barring any extended wait times I would expect to be in API by September. A current flight instructor from Whiting said that you can expect 70% of us waiting for Primary to go to Whiting (I know, I know, this changes always). My plans are to stay in the house and commute to Whiting if I get orders. I am looking for a roommate that can move in starting Aug 12ish.....can be earlier if you are in a bind. Debauchery, afternoon drinking, boating, fishing, bar hopping, football (ACC fans are a plus), etc are a requirement for residency, these are not negotiable.

Anyways.....on to house:
Rent - $500/month (includes cable/internet only)
17th and Brainerd St
-2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
-house is furnished expect for the empty bedroom
-extra beer fridge
-Washer/dryer
-No dishwasher
-private fenced back yard with a deck and one palm tree for your viewing pleasure
-3 blocks from Bayview Park, 1.8 miles from downtown, 10 mins from P'cola beach, and 20 mins to BLDG 633

DISCLAIMER *You must enjoy the company of a large hairy dog *
I have a 90lb Great Pyrenees/Lab Mix. She is a sweetheart but is very shy and takes a while to warm up to strangers. She is also epileptic, so you would have to be willing to administer some meds to her in the event of a seizure (normally goes a couple months without one). Other than that you would not be expected to take care of the dog, aside from letting her out for a courtesy piss if I'm not around. She is house/crate trained.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    878.6 KB · Views: 42

VTFlyer

I just moved down to Pensacola and class up for DIVOLC this week. Barring any extended wait times I would expect to be in API by September. A current flight instructor from Whiting said that you can expect 70% of us waiting for Primary to go to Whiting (I know, I know, this changes always). My plans are to stay in the house and commute to Whiting if I get orders. I am looking for a roommate that can move in starting Aug 12ish.....can be earlier if you are in a bind. Debauchery, afternoon drinking, boating, fishing, bar hopping, football (ACC fans are a plus), etc are a requirement for residency, these are not negotiable.

Anyways.....on to house:
Rent - $500/month (includes cable/internet only)
17th and Brainerd St
-2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
-house is furnished expect for the empty bedroom
-extra beer fridge
-Washer/dryer
-No dishwasher
-private fenced back yard with a deck and one palm tree for your viewing pleasure
-3 blocks from Bayview Park, 1.8 miles from downtown, 10 mins from P'cola beach, and 20 mins to BLDG 633

DISCLAIMER *You must enjoy the company of a large hairy dog *
I have a 90lb Great Pyrenees/Lab Mix. She is a sweetheart but is very shy and takes a while to warm up to strangers. She is also epileptic, so you would have to be willing to administer some meds to her in the event of a seizure (normally goes a couple months without one). Other than that you would not be expected to take care of the dog, aside from letting her out for a courtesy piss if I'm not around. She is house/crate trained.

pictures of the house to come soon

VTFlyer

Update, I will drop your rent to $400. A new 55" LED is being delivered on Monday just in time for football season!

Attachments

• 0000_1772299086_medium.jpg
    0000_1772299086_medium.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 34
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 31
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 29
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg