• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Room available near Camp Pendleton

Traver

825 a month per person including utilities. Located off of Pio Pico in Carlsbad. Seconds from downtown, minutes from the beach, about a 5 min drive to Pendleton front gate, maybe 15 to the Las Pulgas Gate, about 20 to the flight line aboard CampPen via the front gate, about 25 mins to the I5 exit closest to Miramar. All times are without traffic, I wouldn't recommend this if you work at Miramar since you would be driving towards the city during commuting times.

Me and another Marine Lt are looking for at least one roomie, possibly two if our other friend has to execute last minute changed orders to 29 Palms that he just found out about today. Here is the old ad from the property manager's website:
http://www.longtermproperties.com/longtermproperties.com/property/1200a-oak-ave/

The ad says two cars max but we are actually allowed 4 and there is additional parking around the street. Master BR is still available if you want a significant other or spouse to move in with you.

Shoot me an email at TraverMayfield@gmail.com if interested. Thanks