• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

retaking ASTB before board

popeye123

i was wondering what would happen if we were to retake the ASTB before the may 18th board, for example if i was to retake the OAR before may 18th and finish the ASTB a week or later.

What if I got a pro rec y on may 18th, how would my new scores affect it? if i was too score lower would they take away the pro rec y or if i was to score higher would i have to redo the submission again for another pro rec y?

i'm not sure if this question was specifically asked before, i tried looking around on the search bar but i couldn't find an exact answer to specify it

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
i was wondering what would happen if we were to retake the ASTB before the may 18th board, for example if i was to retake the OAR before may 18th and finish the ASTB a week or later.

What if I got a pro rec y on may 18th, how would my new scores affect it? if i was too score lower would they take away the pro rec y or if i was to score higher would i have to redo the submission again for another pro rec y?

i'm not sure if this question was specifically asked before, i tried looking around on the search bar but i couldn't find an exact answer to specify it

But did you ask your recruiter? Not making a good impression around here starting random threads without using their resources first...