• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRO REC Y SWO 09DEC

Matthew10

My recruiter said it would probly be January when I get my final select letter. Has yours said anything?

Anchors_Away

My recruiter didn't give an exact time, but he asked how soon I'd like to go and I naturally joked, "tomorrow?". He told me that, "sometime in the next two months is common." I'm just here studying my Appendix B!

Outdoorsman

Congrats to those that got Pro Ys! I'm still here from the August 24th board. Recruiter says I'm in the system for a March 27th OCS date. Bet I'll be in a class with some of you guys, a lot of the other August Pro Ys are gone already or have dates in January / February

Outdoorsman

Sorry to hear about your delay. Do you know why you've had a longer wait?

Apparently it's just cus there were so many of us that got selected and my OR said they were just sorting them all into different classes so there wasn't an over abundance of SWOs in any particular class. It's all good. I'm thinking of the positives: at least I have a date, though it's not set in stone yet, my OR said my letter is just waiting on somebody's desk for him to sign, and it will get signed once he signs the earlier classes letters. Plus, I'm home for the holidays which is nice, and the more time beforehand the more prepared I'll be by the time I get there while adding what I can do my bank account. Just trying to make good use of my time. It's starting to weigh on me, but the light at the end of the tunnel is there. I don't think the wait has been anything too out of the ordinary yet, I remember when I got my Pro Y in august people from the February board were still being sorted into classes.

Matthew10

Well your date kinda puts into perspective of what ours might be lol. Congrats tho. At least you have a date and your home for the holidays.

Matthew10

Ah nice. Iv seen that before lol. Thanks man. I had it saved in a window on my phone but I guess I deleted it at some point.