• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prior Service member for OCS Supply Corp

jaruman23

I am 31 years of age and I wanted to know if anyone out their knows of anyone who picked up a commisson through OCS for supply corp. I am sumbitting my package and wanted to know how my chances of getting picked up were. Thanks

Jaruman

exNavyOffRec

no that is incorrect, the max age is 29 with waiver for prior service month for month to age 31, if you are currently on active duty and applying for supply corps the max age is 35. Since the title of your thread is "prior service" that indicates you are no longer on active duty.

hewdawg83

How did this turn out for the 31 year old as I am currently active duty attempting to make the transition to a Supply Officer? I am over 31 with 14 years service and counting.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
How did this turn out for the 31 year old as I am currently active duty attempting to make the transition to a Supply Officer? I am over 31 with 14 years service and counting.

The 31 year old MAX rule came out last year. You must commission before turning 31.

hewdawg83

Try for LDO

I'm a Marine. Our LDO pipeline runs through the Warrant Officer pipeline. I've already applied for and was not selected for WO due to my PFT not being above a 285 out of 300 high first class. I run a 275/300 1st class. You know how the Corps picks their officers...

FormerRecruitingGuru

I'm a Marine. Our LDO pipeline runs through the Warrant Officer pipeline. I've already applied for and was not selected for WO due to my PFT not being above a 285 out of 300 high first class. I run a 275/300 1st class. You know how the Corps picks their officers...

How about AMDO for Navy?

hewdawg83

I applied for that as well as my #2. Although my record and history suggests AMDO would be the best fit, I was hoping to expand on logistics and supply chain because that is what my MBA curriculum is specialized in. I'm a couple semesters from graduation. I have my fingers crossed at either selection, I just look forward to something possibly different.

exNavyOffRec

I applied for that as well as my #2. Although my record and history suggests AMDO would be the best fit, I was hoping to expand on logistics and supply chain because that is what my MBA curriculum is specialized in. I'm a couple semesters from graduation. I have my fingers crossed at either selection, I just look forward to something possibly different.

AMDO is really one of your only chances, the bad thing is they rarely pick anyone that puts them #2, the supply board, if not the program manager will either pro X or pro N you due to age.

FormerRecruitingGuru

I would seriously check out AMDO if your overall goal is to become an Officer. Program Authorization attached.

Attachments

• PA 107 Restricted Line Maintenance Duty Officer.pdf
    428.3 KB · Views: 5