• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pay at TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

I can't seem to find what the pay rate is while you are at TBS. Do you rate active duty pay, or is it lower because you haven't officially been given you active duty assignment until after you complete TBS?

Also, sort of related, do you rate BAS, and how often are your meals provided?

Thanks,
Garrett

Jester

pilot
You get Active duty pay at TBS. You also rate BAH (if you're married and live out in town) and BAS. But you gotta pay for all your meals. I think you can pull up the pay charts on the DOD website.

el_bastardo

Yes, you rate active duty basic pay + BAS and if you're married you rate BAH as well.

Chow hall is currently $3.30 and they still have the sub and pizza place on the second deck above the green carpet area. That gets you a meal for around $5.

Chow hall is open M-F from 0500-0630, 1100-1300, and 1700-1900 with the exception of no evening chow on Friday. The sub/pizza place is open M-F from 1000-2200. They're in the process of switching their hours so standby for that to change.

semperfi1812

Alpha Co '04
my question is this. I recieved the little booklet about coming to TBS and it described a little about how much to expect to spend while at TBS. It suggested about $500 a month for O-Club dues, uniforms, etc. Pretty much how much to spend. My question is this. For some of you who have been to TBS or are there now, how much do you have after taxes and nessessary expenses. I am just curious and trying to plan for some things. Any info would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.